Why the future of b2b marketing is about quality, not quantity
The days of “spray and pray” are over. As more b2b marketers realise the futility of blasting messages to a growing number of uninterested prospects, they’re shifting their focus from quantity to quality marketing.
The key is achieving inbound leads without spending the time or money on traditional outbound methods such as trade shows and cold calling.
More b2b marketers are turning to content marketing because it’s an effective way to get qualified prospects while generating high-quality leads at a lower cost than other forms of marketing.
If you want your company be successful in the future, then now is the time to start focusing on quality instead of quantity for your lead generation strategy so here are some pointers for you
- The number of people in the world is rapidly increasing
- There are more and more businesses trying to sell to those people
- Marketers have a finite amount of time, money, and resources with which they can reach their audience
- Quality over quantity – marketing should focus on connecting with customers one-on-one rather than bombarding them with ads everywhere they look
- Marketing has shifted from interruptive advertising to engaging conversations with customers – companies are focusing on quality content that will resonate well instead of large ad buys that don’t work as well
- Companies who want to be successful need to find ways to stand out from the competition by providing something new or different for their customers