Account Based Marketing Agency News | What is Account Based Marketing?
The dynamic ABM agencies thriving right now seem light years ahead of traditional sales organisations and team in terms of their focus on profiling (i.e. persona), data driven decision making, use of technology including predictive analytics and their ability to operate and execute at scale.
In this article we look at what is ABM and how it can benefit you.
What is account based marketing?
ABM is a data driven approach that has evolved our of B2B enterprise sales by utilising new technology and a focus on a prospect as market and leveraging SEM and native content campaigns.
How do I start doing ABM?
To starts with you should ask yourself the right questions.
- “Who is my Ideal Customer Profile?”
- “Who do I need to be in contact with at my ideal customer?”
- “What do I need to know about those people and those companies?”
- “What should my segmentation be for each of those persons?”
What is an ABM Framework?
A ABM framework, plan or template
An ABM plan is kind of like the traditional B2B strategy on steroids in the sense that a ABM framework integrates sales and mkt resources on a clearly defined and profiled set of target accounts otherwise based on the companies Ideal Customer Profile within a market and employs personalised “persona based” campaigns designed to engage and resonate with each account
The benefits of using a specialist abm agency
- More, bigger and faster wins
- More profitable long-term relationships with companies closer to your “Ideal Customer Profile”
- Integrated Mkt and Sales working in alignment towards the same goals.
We hope you like our article on how an Account Based Marketing Agency can is significantly different to a traditional sales team, process and methodology and how the utilisation of customer profiling across an account combined with a data based decision process and advanced software can reap significant benefits for your company.
IMAGE CREDIT: Minority Report