Cryptocurrency jobs london – Senior Software Engineer (Global)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
About this Role
As a senior software engineer, you’ll work directly with the company’s CTO, CEO and a technical team of other senior engineers. You’ll develop and build highly scalable, secure, and reliable software that will change the way smart contracts function at a fundamental level. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master the latest research concerning cryptography, blockchains, game theory, consensus algorithms, and decentralized applications. The core Chainlink client is written in GoLang and we are planning to rewrite some of the architecture using Rust. We live by an open-source ethos and believe in giving back to the community.
- 5+ years of professional software development
- B.S. or higher in computer science or a similarly technical field
- Experience with test driven development and the use of testing frameworks
- Knowledge of system design concepts
- Experience with distributed systems and/or container orchestration
- Strong communication skills, specifically giving/receiving constructive feedback in a collaborative setting
This cryptocurrency jobs london role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Professional experience with Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Rust
- Comfort working remotely in a distributed team
- Experience with distributed systems
- Ability to optimize and refactor for scaling and/or testability
- Experience defining security strategies and securing high value systems
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies
- Comfort with pair programming
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Passion for open source
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Click here to go to more bitcoin jobs, blockchain jobs and cryptocurrency jobs london including blockchain engineer jobs and crypto sales jobs