Cryptocurrency Jobs London Full Stack Engineer – Cryptowatch
Cryptocurrency Jobs London: About Cryptowatch
What you’ll do
- Work with the Cryptowatch Growth team to design lightweight experiments that help us learn about customers and drive key growth metrics.
- Rapidly implement experiments that touch all levels of the software stack, balancing the need for speed-to-market with an eye for consistent user experience and stability.
- Create structure and process around growth experimentation, data collection, and user research from the ground up.
- Work with Business Operations, Strategy, Marketing, and Product to collectively grow our understanding of our customer base.
- You have expertise with the React.JS framework.
- You have experience with Golang and PostgreSQL.
- You are quick to pick up new tools and frameworks.
- You have strong ability to search a large codebase to find what you’re looking for.
- You are bias for action and outcomes over perfection.
- You deliver workable code for experiments at a high velocity with the goal of learning about our customers and what moves key metrics.
- You are able to communicate effectively with businesspeople, designers, developers, marketers, product managers and the customer.
- You always ask “why?” and love creating experiments that will help you get answers.
- You are skilled in data visualisation and web analytics tools like Grafana and MixPanel.
A strong candidate will also have:
- An interest in crypto
- Startup experience
- Built and grown your own consumer tech product