Hot Blockchain Jobs London – Applied: Project Manager
Want to work for a hot blockchain start up in London and work in project management?
Applied Blockchain have a hot Project Manager role going in London right now.
There’s not many PM roles in blockchain right now so apply ASAP to start a new career in one of the hottest areas in Tech!
About the position
- Overall Responsibility for Project Delivery
- Engagement / Stakeholder management
- Proven Technical Team Leadership
- Scope Management & Change Control: Requirements amendments and track of priorities
- Project Issue Management: Expectations management
- Project Risk / Crisis Management
- Weekly Status Reporting and Project Health
- Additional Internal reporting to the CEO
- Personnel On-boarding / Rolling-off
- Task Management
- Initial Testing and Bugs Management
- Manage Project Documentation
Required skills & experience
- Easily approachable, attentive to detail, with excellent communication (up / down / peers), presentation and organisational skills
- Successfully delivered multiple tech projects
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution
- Executive relationship management
- Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
- Experienced in day to day project management including documentation updates, milestones, client updates, deliverables, answering client enquires and developers support
Additional desirable experience
- Experience working within the blockchain sector
- Experience woking with both corporate and start-up clients
- Experience working with project management tools, such as Jira, Slack, Trello, G-Drive, etc.