Hot Blockchain Developer Jobs – Monolith AI Full Stack Software Developer
About the role:
Monolith AI are searching for a Full Stack Software Developer to build and deploy our commercial product, working closely with our engineers and data scientists.
This role sits alongside our existing software team working primarily on backend tasks but also contributing to frontend as and when needed. The role works closely with our engineers to understand user requirements and build functionality. Work could involve improving our backend architecture (e.g. job orchestration, metrics tracking) as well as user facing frontend improvements (e.g. supporting comments within the software). This role would initially be a 75/25 split between backend and frontend, although there is flexibility as we grow.
● Design and build high-performance web application (Flask + React)
● Work with client engineers to design product workflow & processes
● Work with UI designers to implement front-end
● Architect and implement software libraries
● Develop software engineering processes (design, build, quality, maintenance)
Note: Responsibilities will grow and evolve based on your interests, capabilities and client needs.
● 3+ years Python experience (preferably Flask)
● 1+ year React experience
● Demonstrable experience of developing professional software from concept to
distribution within a team of developers
● Strong knowledge and experience of developing microservices systems
● Passion for engineering products, technology and AI
Ideally 2-3 of these, we don’t expect to find someone with all of these skills
● Experience with Celery or other job orchestration systems
● Experience of using various database platforms (SQL or noSQL)
● Experience on client facing projects
● 3+ years professional experience developing software applications
● Passionate about working in a startup environment
● Experience handling large scale data processing efficiently
● ML python knowledge (Pandas, Numpy)
● Basic knowledge of Linux, AWS and DevOps
● BSc/BEng degree (MSc/MEng preferable)
Blockchain Developer Jobs London: Benefits:
● Competitive salary + options package
● 25 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday
● 5 days of “on the beach” time (working remotely anywhere in the world)
● Generous maternity/paternity
● Annual company holiday (or two)
● Regular socials
● Cool offices
● Free lunch 4 days a week
● Work with amazing clients and gain an insight into the future of their products
Note: We’re not busy counting hours, we’re busy achieving goals. Achieve the goals and we won’t count the hours.
Hot Blockchain Developer Jobs London: How to apply?
Please email your CV to [email protected] along with your answers to the following questions:
- What is your frontend/backend preference?
- Why do you want to work for a startup?
- What do you enjoy working on in your spare time?