Data Scientist Jobs London – MARCH 2020 Hot Data Science JOBS
Even before Forbes identified this as the best job in the world, the stats business has been booming and now dominates Linkedin’s emerging roles category and with big companies taking it seriously (the BBC’s jobs board being a great example) it’s never been a better time to be a stats expert with technical knowledge.
And even if not direct experience as yet so here are the hot jobs in data in the capital right now so here are some videos to help you make the full jump over.
Here’s our list of the some of the hottest jobs on offer right now
Facebook – Data Scientist
This company needs no introduction and this is a truly mega career opportunity to join a great company in a great role in a great central London office and location
Travtus – Data Scientist
Travtus is a London based Artificial Intelligence Research & Development company which is aiming to combine a long standing experience in Real Estate Operations with the latest research in Deep Learning and Conversational Interface design to bring automation to the Real Estate market.
FIS Global – Data Scientist
You may not have heard of FIS Global but you will both have heard and used the global payment gateway Worldpay who they acquired last year.
This is a great start to head up a team and drive real business value by delivering powerful, embedded predictive analytic solutions and by providing insight into customer, cardholder, transactional and financial behaviour.
causaLens – Data Scientist Researcher
causaLens are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist to join our team working on Automated Machine Learning for time-series. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field.
causaLens in the News
- Best Deeptech Company 2019 – Artificial Intelligence Awards
- ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
- ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ – Forbes
- ‘Auto ML Platform Draws Interest from Discretionary Funds’ – machineByte
- ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ – Financial Times
- ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ – Forbes
- ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award – UK Business Angels Association awards
- ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ – Hotwire
- ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ – Newswire
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to take point on research and development of sophisticated, cutting-edge platform for machine learning on time series data.
Signal AI – Senior Data Scientist
Signal use AI and Machine Learning to our advantage to unlock market intelligence and insight from unstructured (textual) data.
We enable organisations to explain complex information data challenges thus providing them with an advantage over other potential competitors. As a core member of the team and growth of the platform you will be expected to help improve and develop new products. As we look to improve automation and add new features.
The ideal candidate will have a strong data science background with a PhD in a related field (e.g., Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval,…).
Desirable skills and qualifications: PhD in a field related to Data Science🎓 Knowledge and practical usage of machine learning libraries/frameworks (e.g., SpaCy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Vowpal Wabbit, Gensim, …)
Development experience (Python preferred) Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to supervise and coordinate MSc students and external collaborations Published work on major international conferences or Journals 💼
Babylon – Senior Data Scientist
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
• 3-5 years of experience working in a Data Science role, with a proven track record of delivery on data science projects
• Expertise in translating business problems into data / mathematical problems, solving them and using the solutions to drive change in the business
• Experience working with Data Engineering Teams and an understanding of how data flows in your organisations Expert-level Technical Skills
• Highly proficient in Python (or similar experience with R), with 4+ years of experience of writing production-level code to solve analytical problems in a commercial environment
Data Scientist Jobs London
We hope you found our data scientist jobs London useful but if it’s not what you’re looking for why don’t you check out our full list of the best data scientist recruitment agencies or IT recruitment agencies London has to offer.