Cloud Computing Jobs #1 Google Cloud Jobs Devops & AWS Jobs in London
Here is a list of the best cloud jobs in London right now
FDM – Cloud Computing Graduate Scheme (Starting April)
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Your career starts here.
Are you passionate about building a career in tech? Cloud computing is one of the fastest growing areas of IT, and there is currently a significant shortage of skilled Cloud engineers. Joining FDM’s Graduate Programme will help you gain valuable expertise and have the opportunity to work closely with technologies tied to some of the largest tech organisations in the world.
As a Cloud Computing Engineer, you will work alongside support teams, development teams and end-users to ensure systems are installed and working efficiently. You will be involved in the creation of new cloud environments. Once these environments are in operation, you will be responsible for overseeing the Cloud network servers and storage, as well as researching suitable vendors and tools. This role is extremely diverse and your day to day routine would be unpredictable, with an array of fresh challenges each day tackling major incidents through root cause analysis.
Cloud computing jobs London
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. After joining FDM, you will be provided with 10-weeks of training in our London Academy, as well as two years of commercial experience. For those critical first few years after graduation, you’ll be off to a flying start – but it doesn’t stop there! Many FDM consultants go on to work with clients permanently, join an internal team at FDM, or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients working in a variety of roles such as Software Development, Business Intelligence, Software Test Analysis and IT Operations Analysis. We work with globally recognised, prestigious clients including HSBC, Virgin, Shell, Sky and more. Your opportunity to make an impact in the technology industry begins here.
5 reasons why FDM is a great fit for you:
- Commercially relevant training, development of employability and interview techniques
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Opportunities across the UK and beyond
- Tech talks, social and networking events
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
We hope you found our new cloud computing jobs section useful. Check out our best IT recruitment London agencies list too