Welcome to Rainmakrr’s new job board featuring the hottest BC and blockchain developer jobs UK in the UK and remotely.
Only last year major institutions like the BBC were still casting shade on the rise of Blockchain but revolution is going on everywhere including major verticals like banking and conventional investors piling in, now is the perfect time to change career
- blockchain jobs uk
- Applied Project Manager
- AAVE Back-End Developer
- Bankera - Developer
- BLOCKCHAIN JOBS / BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER JOBS / BLOCKCHAIN JOBS LONDON
- Monolith AI
- Apply Gateway - NodeJS Developer
- BABB - Senior Technician
- Carbon Chain - Full Stack Blockchain Developer
- Digital Catapult - DLT Developer
- FNZ - Blockchain Architect
- Blockchain Jobs London
- Globacap - Senior Blockchain Architect & Developer
- Ledger Comm - CTO/Lead Blockchain engineer
- Metapresent - Blockchain Researcher Unison Runtime Payments
- Token Card - Blockchain Engineer (Solidity, Ethereum)
- Two Sigma - Software Engineer
- 1 Blockchain Front End Developer – Blockchain Jobs UK
- 2 Blockchain Jobs UK Compliance Analyst
- 3 Solution Integration Engineer – Blockchain Developer Jobs UK
- 4 Lead Research Engineer – Blockchain Jobs London
- 5 Android Developer – Blockchain Jobs UK
- 6 Chief Product Officer – Blockchain Jobs London
- 7 Platform and IT Operations Manager – Blockchain Jobs London
- 8 Product Engineer Blockchain Jobs London
- 9 Quantitative protocol engineer – Research – Blockchain Jobs London
- 10 Data Engineer – Research – Blockchain Jobs UK
- 11 Blockchain Jobs London Cryptography Engineer
- 12 Applied Project Manager
- 13 AAVE Back-End Developer
- 14 Bankera – Developer
- 15 BLOCKCHAIN JOBS / BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER JOBS / BLOCKCHAIN JOBS LONDON
- 16 Monolith AI
- 17 Veriart
- 18 Clearmatics
- 19 Apply Gateway – NodeJS Developer
- 20 BABB – Senior Technician
- 21 Carbon Chain – Full Stack Blockchain Developer
- 22 Digital Catapult – DLT Developer
- 23 FNZ – Blockchain Architect
- 24 Blockchain Jobs London
- 25 Globacap – Senior Blockchain Architect & Developer
- 26 Ledger Comm – CTO/Lead Blockchain engineer
- 27 Metapresent – Blockchain Researcher Unison Runtime Payments
- 28 Token Card – Blockchain Engineer (Solidity, Ethereum)
- 29 Two Sigma – Software Engineer
Blockchain Jobs London
- 30.1 How Many Blockchain Startups And Blockchain Companies Including Those using Digital Ledger Technology Are There In London?
- 30.2 I don't want to work on something volatile or potentially fraudulent. Is the Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin the Same Thing?
- 30.3 What Does The Term and Expression The Blockchain Mean?
- 30.4 What is the Key Difference between Blockchain and DLT?
- 31 Blockchain Front End Developer – Blockchain Jobs UK
- 32 Blockchain Jobs UK Compliance Analyst
- 33 Solution Integration Engineer – Blockchain Developer Jobs UK
- 34 Lead Research Engineer – Blockchain Jobs London
- 35 Android Developer – Blockchain Jobs UK
- 36 Chief Product Officer – Blockchain Jobs London
- 37 Platform and IT Operations Manager – Blockchain Jobs London
- 38 Product Engineer Blockchain Jobs London
- 39 Quantitative protocol engineer – Research – Blockchain Jobs London
- 40 Data Engineer – Research – Blockchain Jobs UK
- 41 Blockchain Jobs London Cryptography Engineer
Blockchain Front End Developer – Blockchain Jobs UK
Blockchain Jobs UK Compliance Analyst
Solution Integration Engineer – Blockchain Developer Jobs UK
Lead Research Engineer – Blockchain Jobs London
Android Developer – Blockchain Jobs UK
Chief Product Officer – Blockchain Jobs London
Platform and IT Operations Manager – Blockchain Jobs London
Product Engineer Blockchain Jobs London
Quantitative protocol engineer – Research – Blockchain Jobs London
Data Engineer – Research – Blockchain Jobs UK
Blockchain Jobs London Cryptography Engineer
blockchain jobs uk
Applied Project Manager
Applied builds future proof blockchain apps
AAVE Back-End Developer
Aave is an Open Source and Non-Custodial protocol to earn interest on deposits & borrow assets.
Bankera – Developer
Change the way you handle money by opening a free account at Bankera.
BLOCKCHAIN JOBS / BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER JOBS / BLOCKCHAIN JOBS LONDON
Tech start-up Monolith AI raised £1.9 million last year led by Pentech Ventures with participation from Stanford Angels of the UK, Ascension Ventures and Charlie Songhurst to develop the first AI assistant for engineers and is aiming to be the the world’s first AI Platform for Engineers.
Verisart is building a platform to certify and verify artworks and collectibles.
Verdict: Super cool mission with a technical involvement. Potentially a great balance for the right individua;
Founded in 2015, Clearmatics is a member owned and governed London-based startup building member-owned and governed decentralised network platforms for the peer-to-peer exchange of tokenised value between network members.
Verdict: At the core heart of BC tech. A great challenge and learning experience
Apply Gateway – NodeJS Developer
This role is to work within their IT team to build software to be used across their entire group.
BABB – Senior Technician
Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies for Babb. ·Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise threats. ·Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems. ·Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies. ·Ensuring business continuity. ·Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats. ·Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents.
Carbon Chain – Full Stack Blockchain Developer
We are a blockchain startup solving the authenticity and provenance problems in supply chains using distributed ledger technology.
We are building a technology platform to solve the problems of trust and transparency in supply chains and make them more efficient and secure. Our technology powered platform will transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Digital Catapult – DLT Developer
FNZ – Blockchain Architect
FNZ is an enterprise cloud computing company in the financial services sector.
Our combination of technology and administration services is used by the world’s largest financial institutions to revolutionize the way that their customers achieve their financial goals.
The Blockchain Architect role at FNZ has overall responsibility for the design and technology across all existing and new products. They will also be responsible for setting the roadmap for future development and enhancements.
Blockchain Jobs London
Globacap – Senior Blockchain Architect & Developer
We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial Blockchain Capital Raising Platform headquartered in London. Our mission is to liberate ambitious SMEs by simplifying, streamlining, and widening access to capital on a global scale.
Using the latest machine learning technology, the Globacap capital raising platform connects businesses directly to institutional and retail investors, handles the investment process, and provides a secondary market. As a world first, we will be issuing our own equity in tokens later this year through our platform.
These will carry full voting and dividend rights, just like the regular stock exchange. We are targeting investors worldwide, across the US, Europe, and Asia, and are currently working with regulators in all jurisdictions to make this happen. This makes what we are doing revolutionary in the fintech…
Ledger Comm – CTO/Lead Blockchain engineer
As an experienced full stack developer you want to take the next step in your career and make the leap to CTO. This is a chance for you take a stake in very focused fintech business looking to change a $8 trillion marketplace. You will have intimate knowledge of multiple technology and be able to advise on the correct path to success.
Metapresent – Blockchain Researcher Unison Runtime Payments
As someone on this position, you will be responsible for research on projects and new ideas practical to use for the payments layer of the Unison Runtime.
Note that this is a very early stage. Hence we are looking for someone with a great passion to work on a greenfield project in quite uncharted waters, with big implications.
Token Card – Blockchain Engineer (Solidity, Ethereum)
Creating the world’s first self-sovereign bank! What We believe: At TokenCard we believe in a new era for financial services.
One with no need for centralised control by institutions and middlemen, where people have complete independence, choice and control of their assets.
One which takes the user-focused design of the challenger banks and couples it with user-focused technology only possible through the power of the blockchain, where transparency and decentralisation regulate our actions unlike ever before. What We’re starting with:
We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. We will never touch or hold them ourselves.
It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum. Based in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch tech community
Two Sigma – Software Engineer
One of the world’s fastest growing quantitative hedge funds, that employs artificial intelligence and machine learning to help develop their investment strategies. Leaders in their fields across Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics harness the power of data science and advanced technology to fuel their success. Role Technology drives our business — it’s our main competitive advantage — and as a result, software engineers play a pivotal role.
They tackle the hardest problems through analysis, experimentation, design, and elegant implementation. Software engineers at Two Sigma build what the organization needs to explore data’s possibilities and act on our findings – to mine the past and attempt to predict the future. We create the tools at scale to enable vast data analysis; the technology we build enables us to engage in conversation with the data, and search for knowledge and insight.
We champion a disciplined, collaborative, scientific approach which allows us to meet the immediate needs of the business, while innovating in a way that is constantly forward-looking and future-reaching. We attract engineers with a true passion for data. We seek individuals who want to build for today and invent for tomorrow. We value curiosity and insight, balanced with pragmatism and practicality. We recognize both the small steps, as well as the broad vision.
blockchain jobs london
Our challenges require mastery of areas such as, but not limited to: Kernel level development; Machine learning; Distributed systems. Requirements Include:
• A strong academic record with a degree or concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a scientific discipline.
• Experience with Java, C or comparable languages. • Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. • Experience in large-scale systems is highly desirable.
• Exceptional programming skills. • Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• An obsession with building quality software.
• We are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology.
• While we analyze the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement
Blockchain Jobs London
How Many Blockchain Startups And Blockchain Companies Including Those using Digital Ledger Technology Are There In London?
Analysis of global startup hubs by Outlier Ventures, as part of Blockchain Week indicates there are approximately 450 London blockchain startups
I don't want to work on something volatile or potentially fraudulent. Is the Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin the Same Thing?
No. A “cryptocurrency” is a digital asset whose authoritative record of ownership is administered by a system whose participants enforce all of the system’s rules and no party has any legal right over the system. A blockchain is thus just one way to implement a cryptocurrency.
What Does The Term and Expression The Blockchain Mean?
A blockchain is a decentralised, distributed, and usually public, digital ledger that is used to immutably record transactions across many computers so that any record cannot be altered retroactively, without the alteration of all subsequent blocks.
What is the Key Difference between Blockchain and DLT?
“DLT” stands for distributed Ledger Technology and; “In DLT, the implementer has greater control over how it is in fact implemented. They could, in principle, dictate the structure, purpose, and functioning of the network that underpins its service.” – The Next Web