- 1. Workday
- 2. Recruitee
- 3. Bullhorn
- Real Results Fast
- 4. Breezy HR
- 5. Zoho
- 6. Jobvite
- 7. Brightmove
- 8. JazzHR
Best Recruitment Software UK #1 Online Recruitment Agency Software & CRM
To be productive either as a HR hiring team or as a recruiter we need a set of tools to automate the discovery, candidate management and hiring / placement process so let’s take a look at some of the best software out there out side of linkedin.
Workday In a world that’s always changing, you need a system that helps you adapt. See how a single finance, HR, and planning system from Workday is helping organizations of all sizes meet the future with confidence.
Recruitee Use our automated actions and customizable templates to strengthen your hiring. Take your recruiting to the next level by introducing best practices and standardizing techniques.
Bullhorn‘s recruitment software helps you make better decisions, improve sales and recruiter productivity, and manage the entire recruitment and applicant management process from a single, easy-to-use interface.
Bullhorn is 40% faster than comparable systems and can help recruiters generate up to 43% more placements.
- Automatically capture every candidate and client interaction
- Boost productivity with consumer-like usability and mobility
- Know who to reach out to and when to connect with them
- Receive actionable insights into accounts to avoid getting blindsided
Real Results Fast
- Get out of the gate fast with real business impact
- Save money and improve productivity with the fastest applicant tracking system on the market
Others to consider