Cloud Backup Providers UK #1 Best Cloud Backup Services for Business UK
Luckily there are many cloud providers who are up to the challenge and so let’s look at some of the leaders in the category.
Acronis delivers the best data protection and disaster recovery for virtual, physical, mobile and virtual environments.
- Acronis recognized as a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
- Analyst firm IDC wrote this Market Note about Acronis. Download it for independent opinions about how Acronis’ innovations and enhancements are transforming the data protection market and how they may positively impact your business.
- A new report from Enterprise Strategy Group, Agile and Efficient Software-defined Storage from Acronis, confirms Acronis’ solution is easy-to-use, proven, agile, cost-efficient, and scalable, outperforming the competition by up to 300 percent.
- Acronis delivers fast, safe, and efficient software-defined storage using Intel’s Intelligent Storage Acceleration Library (Intel ISA-L) and blockchain technology.
Backblaze has backed up over millions of gigabytes of data for Mac and PC laptops and desktops. To date Backblaze has restored over 30 billion files for our customers. Without our backup service, those files would have been lost forever.
Customers can also locate their computer if lost or stolen, and have a hard drive shipped to their door with their data on it.
Carbonite Safe is a data backup solution designed for organizations like yours. It is easy to install and use, so you don’t need specialized IT skills to ensure your data is safe and easily accessible.
- Protect files on servers, external storage devices, and up to 25 computers
- Easy file recovery for computers infected by ransomware—without paying a ransom
- Monitor online backups and access files from any device via a secure, web-based dashboard
- Meet data retention requirements
iDrive backs up all your data from your computers, servers and smart devices and stores it on the cloud securely. If you ever lose your data, you can restore all your files easily from backup.
While there are multiple mediums to backup your files, online backup is easy, takes less time to configure and is inexpensive. All your data can be scheduled for automatic backup from time to time, so you don’t have to remember to do it.
Spider Oak build technology for the high-security demands of ‘need to know’, mission-driven organizations.
SpiderOak is the only technology that eliminates entire categories of cyber attacks (see our cyber security startups guide here), delivering enterprise-class capabilities in hostile environments. We help you protect authority, confidentiality, and integrity of the organization so you can deliver mission success.
Zoolz Cloud Storage
Zoolz provides reliable data storage that resides on the ultra-secure AWS infrastructure, with multi-faceted backup, including efficient duplication and redundancy to ensure on-demand data availability.
This means smooth operation, with minimum performance impact on end users.
Cloud Backup Providers UK
We hope you liked the start of our guide to the best Cloud Backup Services for Business.
If you did find this guide useful click the links to check out related guides about IT asset management software, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, IT helpdesk companies, IT support company and Small business IT support
What does the term and expression “The Cloud” mean?
“The cloud” refers to a hosting provider purchases, operates, and maintains the hardware and software in a data center that they own or lease and there is no need for you to purchase, install, or maintain hardware or software yourself and you interact with the cloud service through an Internet connection, on a free or monthly or pay per use self-service basis.
What does the term and expression “Cloud Computing” mean?
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. Source – wikipedia.com
Why use The Cloud as a Business?
Cloud computing saves businesses time and money by boosting productivity, improving collaboration and promoting innovation. Businesses use cloud computing to access information anywhere with any compatible device Source – Businessnewsdaily
As A Business Should I Backup in the Cloud?
Yes we recommend this if you have any key aspect of your business operating or stored in digital form. If done well, it can be both the cheapest and most productive form of backup for a business.